The Yayoi Kusama Museum Website (“Website” hereinafter) is operated by the Yayoi Kusama Foundation (“Foundation” hereinafter). Before using this Website, please read and consent to the following usage conditions.Please be aware that Site Policy may change without prior notice. Please read each time before you use this website.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The copyright and other rights for the content (photographs, illustrations, logos, text, movies, programs, etc.) on this Website belong to the Foundation or rights holders who have given usage permission to the Foundation.The content of this Website cannot be reproduced, published, publicly released, duplicated, distributed, or changed beyond the extent permitted by law without the permission of the Foundation or the copyright holders.The trademarks used on the Website belong to the Foundation or rights holders that have granted usage permission to the Foundation. They cannot be used without permission.
The information on the Website may change without notification.While the Website is being run with the utmost care, it does not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, or safety of its content.The Foundation takes no responsibility for trouble, loss, or damage resulting from the Website’s usage or the Website not being able to be used.
The Website will not use Website visitors’ information for purposes outside of the ones it has established.
Customer information will not be provided to a third party, excluding cases in which it is requested by a public agency in accordance with the law.
In general the Website may be linked to, regardless of whether it is done for profit or non-profit-making purposes.
However, it may not be linked to from the following kinds of websites or websites that pose the risk of any of the below-described items:
- Websites including content that intend to cause the loss of public confidence in Yayoi Kusama, other companies, other people, or other organizations via the likes of defamation or slander.
- Websites that infringe or are at risk of infringing upon the intellectual property rights (trademark rights, etc.), property, privacy, portrait rights, or other rights of Yayoi Kusama or other companies, individuals, and groups.
- Websites that cause misunderstanding in third parties by making it unclear that the Website is Yayoi Kusama Museum content via opening the Website in frames, etc. (Please setup links so that the web browser window completely changes over to the Website, or so that the Website is displayed in a new window.)
- In addition to the above items, websites that go against laws, ordinances, regulations, or public order and morals, or that present the risk of interfering with the operation of the Website’s services.
- Using logos, marks, or other registered trademarks belonging to Yayoi Kusama without permission when linking to the Website is not allowed.
When not specified otherwise, the Website’s usage and the interpretation and application of this agreement will be in accordance with the laws of Japan.