Admission Charges (including tax)
Adults: JPY1,000 Children aged 6-18: JPY600
*Children under age 6 are free of charge. *Group rates are not applicable.
For your own safety and enjoyment, we ask you to buy tickets in advance for a 90 minute timed slot / 70 visitors per time-slot.
- Your ticket specifies the entry date and time. Tickets go on sale at 10am (Japan Time) on the first day of each month for entry in the month after next.(For example, tickets for May 1 through May 31 go on sale from March 1).
Tickets for the following day are sold until 23:59 of the previous day. In the case that tickets have sold out, the ticket purchase page will inform you of this.
- Please purchase tickets in advance from here. Tickets are only sold online and can only be purchased with a credit card. There are no service charges.
- Door tickets are not available.
- Please show your ticket at the reception upon arrival. You may print your own ticket in advance, or use the QR code ticket on your smartphone.
- When purchasing multiple tickets, one person can buy up to ten tickets at a time. There is a separate QR code for each individual ticket.
- If visiting as a group, please only enter the museum once all group members have arrived. Please show valid tickets for all visitors.
- The museum may check visitor ID. Please show appropriate identification (passport, driver license, student ID) at reception when required.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be amended.
The museum may be closed between exhibitions, for maintenance and during the New Year Holidays. Please check ’Calendar’ before visiting.