- For safety reasons, please access the higher floors using the elevator or the stairs.
- When descending, please use the elevator.
- Please be informed that in the event of inclement weather, the 5th floor may temporarily close for the safety and comfort of our visitors.
Please do not touch works on display or display cases.
Photography and filming are not allowed except for areas with permission signs.
- No flash photography or video.
- No tripods or selfie sticks.
Please keep luggage and oversized bags in a locker behind the reception on the first floor. If the lockers are full or cannot fit your bags, please talk to a member of staff. Please hold on to your valuables.
Talking on cellular phones is not permitted.
Umbrellas may be stored in the umbrella stand near the museum entrance.
Food and drink may not be brought into the museum.
Smoking is prohibited in the museum or on the museum grounds.
Please only use pencils and dry media when writing or sketching inside the museum.
Please refrain from using strollers due to limited space. They can be stored at the reception.
Animals cannot be brought into the museum. Guide dogs are permitted.
All floors are wheelchair accessible.
Accessible toilet and baby changing station are located on the MB1 floor.
Please do not bring dangerous articles into the museum. Furthermore, please refrain from any behavior that may bother other visitors or interfere with museum operations.