Admission Charges (including tax)
Adults: JPY1,000 Children aged 6-18: JPY600
*Children under age 6 are free of charge. *Group rates are not applicable.
All tickets must be purchased in advance online. Entry is timed and only valid for a specific 90 minute time-slot. Tickets are valid only for the specified day and admission time.
- Your ticket specifies the entry date and time. Tickets go on sale at 10am (Japan Time) on the first day of each month for entry in the month after next.(For example, tickets for May 1 through May 31 go on sale from March 1).
Tickets for the following day are sold until 23:59 of the previous day. In the case that tickets have sold out, the ticket purchase page will inform you of this.
- Tickets can be purchased only through the museum's website. Please purchase tickets in advance from here. Tickets are only sold online and can only be purchased with a credit card. There are no service charges.
- Door tickets are not available.
- We do not operate a waiting list for entry, all tickets must be purchased in advance online.
- Resale of tickets for commercial purpose is prohibited.
- Please be informed that visitors will not be admitted with resale tickets bought from any secondary marketplaces (resale websites, auction, etc.).
- Please show your ticket at the reception upon arrival. You may print your own ticket in advance, or use the QR code ticket on your smartphone.
- When purchasing multiple tickets, up to six tickets can be purchased per transaction. There is a separate QR code for each individual ticket.
- If visiting as a group, please only enter the museum once all group members have arrived. Please show valid tickets for all visitors.
- The museum may check visitor ID. Please show appropriate identification (passport, driver license, student ID) at reception when required.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be amended.
The museum may be closed between exhibitions, for maintenance and during the New Year Holidays. Please check ’Calendar’ before visiting.