Admission Charges (including tax)
Adults: JPY1,100 Children aged 6 - 18: JPY600
*Children under age 6 are free of charge. *Group rates are not applicable.
All tickets must be purchased in advance online. Entry is timed and only valid for a specific 90 minute time-slot. Tickets are valid only for the specified day and admission time.
- Your ticket specifies the entry date and time. Tickets go on sale at 10:00 a.m. (Japan Time) on the first day of each month for entry in the month after next (For example, tickets for May 1 through May 31 go on sale from March 1).
Tickets are sold until 30 minutes before the next time slot starts.
- Tickets can be purchased only through the museum's website. Please purchase tickets in advance from here. Tickets are only sold online and can only be purchased with a credit card. There are no service charges.
- Door tickets are not available.
- We do not operate a waiting list for entry, all tickets must be purchased in advance online.
- Resale of tickets for commercial purpose is prohibited.
- Please be informed that visitors will not be admitted with resale tickets bought from any secondary marketplaces (resale websites, auction, etc.).
- Please show your ticket at the reception upon arrival. You may print your own ticket in advance, or use the QR code ticket on your smartphone.
- When purchasing multiple tickets, up to six tickets can be purchased per transaction. There is a separate QR code for each individual ticket.
- If visiting as a group, please only enter the museum once all group members have arrived. Please show valid tickets for all visitors.
- The museum may check visitor ID. Please show appropriate identification (passport, driver license, student ID) at reception when required.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be amended.
The museum may be closed between exhibitions, for maintenance and during the New Year Holidays. Please check Calendar before visiting.